Join the nations as we celebrate & worship the King, out of the city of the King, Jerusalem
Zechariah 14:16 “The nations …shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
For the first time ever, celebrate the Feast of the Lord right from your living rooms… Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Watch this preview video highlighting the 7 day Celebration
Compare the Feast Packages
Feast Full Registration
- More than 80 seminar teachings
- 22 Virtual Tours of Iconic Israel sites
- 7 Days of LIVE Worship Services from Israel
- Israeli and International Speakers and Worship Artists
- 24/7 prayer watch streamed from Jerusalem
- Access to ALL Feast Content for 3 months
- A digital certificate of attendance to the Feast of Tabernacles
- …and so much more!
40th Anniversary Package
- Same as Feast Full Registration
- Access to ALL Feast Content for a full year! (until October 2021)
- ICEJ 40th Anniversary Souvenir Journal
- Feast olive wood communion cup
Bless Israel Package
- Same as 40th Anniversary Package
- R1,000 of your ticket price will be allocated to donations as a Feast firstfruit offering and aid for Holocaust survivors in Israel
THIS YEARS ONLINE FEAST PACKAGE GIVES YOU:
• Access to all Feast content for 3 Months (full year access for 40th Anniversary and Bless Israel Registrations)
• Live Worship by various Israeli & International Artists
Paul Wilber, Roy Fields, Sarah Liberman, Eddie James, Ana Paula Valadao, Shilo Ben Hod, Saila, Vesna Buhler, Saknini Brothers, Thais Schucman, Sinach and many others.
• More than 80 Seminar Teachings by Israeli and International Speakers taken Terra Nova name out
Angus Buchan, Enoch Adeboye, Dr. Jürgen Bühler, Billy Wilson, Ann Graham Lotz, Peter Tsukahira, Young Hoon Lee, Suzette Hattingh, Joel Rosenberg, Mats Ola Ishoe,Manasa Kolivuso, Malcolm Hedding, Tom Craig, Samuel Smajda, Manasa Kolivuso, David Parsons, Mojmir Kallus, Barry Denison, Nicole Yoder, Stephen Khoury, Daniel Yahav, Israel Pochtar, Afeef Halashah, Susan Michael, Rebecca Enenche, Maria Prean and many more.
• 22 Virtual Tours on Site in Israel by professional Israeli tour guides. Bringing the scriptures into new perspectives and context.
Banias Spring, Capernaum, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, The Upper Room, City of David, Garden of Gethsemane, Jaffa, Ein Gedi, Southern Steps, Israel Museum, Boat of Sea of Galilee, Tel Aviv, Cesarea, The Cardo, Yad Hashmona, Magdala, Masada, Mount of Olives, Nazareth, Pools of Bethesda, Pool of Siloam, Qaser El Yahud
• 24/7 Prayer Watch LIVE from Jerusalem
…and so much more
More information on the ICEJ International Feast website click here